RE: Sega PS -- which plug is which ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Oct 04 1998 - 22:11:54 EDT

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Rod wrote:

> Using your ascii chart as a reference starting on the left it is P24 for
> the first 4 pin conn. P19 is the next 4 pin conn, then P4 (vout) is the
> next 10pin followed by P25 (vin) 10 pin.

Thanks ! Now to track down headers Monday when stores are open. Don't want
to wait a week if I have to order them.

(The one componant place open on Saturday's told me they were "very hard to
find". Bah. I know a guy who probabl yhas them, but he likes to sleep in on
weekends.)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/