Re: Vectorlist Info

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 15:38:53 EDT

I joined from Al K's page at http://www.spies.com/arcade . That might
work!

-Al-

Mark Shostak wrote:

> Gang,
>
> I'm probably just being stupid, but...
>
> Someone asked me how to join the list and I realized I didn't know.
> Later on I remembered that I never joined the list in the first place
> as I had been ported from the old list.
>
> Any new people remember how they added themselves to the list?
>
> Also, as long as we're at it, did we ever find out...
>
> > hmmm, where is this mail list's archive hiding?
>
> Thanx,
> Mark

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                   =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", "Battlezone", "Star Wars", "Galaga" and "Dig Dug"     =-
-= arcade video games.  Learn how to install a Cap Kit and see some =-
-= of these games at http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone             =-