Re: Sega XY Game Question

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 09:05:32 EDT

Good job !

Yes, it sounds like you have the order right. The CPU card is usually the second

to the last slot, on the games I've seen the harness is just to short to put it
anywhere else.
The sound card has the tallest components so it needs to go in the slot all the
way to the right, otherwise you might decapitate a few caps as you remove/insert

it or a card next to it. As long as the connectors on the harness can reach the
boards,
the order doesn't matter.

A set of schematics can be found at;

http://nerini.drf.com/VGArchive/schematics/index.html