Sega XY Game Question

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 22:08:34 EDT

Well - I finally fixed the monitor on my Space Fury coctail (For those
who even care). Now it's time to put everything back. I also took the
pcbs out of the cage to clean them up a little. Of course - I was too
lazy to mark them thinking the manual would help out when I needed to
put them back in. Could anyone tell me which way the pcb's are supposed
to go in?

According to the manual - it shows them going in (from left to right)

Prom Board - Speach Board - X-Y Control - X-Y Timing - CPU - Sound
Board. Is this correct? - Would there be a website that is a little
more clear on the order these guys go in than the Schematics?

Thanks.....

Matt

- The Space Fury Commander thanks you as well. (OK that was dumb,
sorry)