Re: Tempest Picture Tube

From: Rod Spade <rodspade_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 22:59:24 EDT

Congratulations on getting a Tempest! I just got a Tempest upright a few weeks
ago, and I love it. It's my all time favorite game.

Check out
http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/html/vector.html.
Follow the "X/Y Monitor Information" link for a possible source for the tube.
You might also want to try asking if anyone has a used tube for sale on