Tempest Picture Tube

From: Dave Downin <downin_at_smarty.smart.net>
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 14:14:52 EDT

I have recently aquired a Tempest Cabaret unit...it's my first actual arcade
game I've ever gotten. So, being relatively new to this area, I'm looking to
get my hands on all the information about this thing that I can. If someone
could point me in the right direction to get started it would be greatly
appreciated.

Also, the thing has a cracked picture tube, so that's my first job in getting
this thing running. Only thing is I have no idea where to look, how much to
expect to pay, or what to get to replace the tube.

I do have a decent background in electronics (2 years of technical school -
quite some time ago), so I'm not totally clueless in this regard.

Thanks!

--
Dave Downin (dave@arlo.net)
        "Sorry, the world is nuts.  It can't be helped" - Arlo Guthrie