RE: Interesting Tidbit about Red Baron

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_Quark.Com>
Date: Thu Oct 22 1998 - 12:55:30 EDT

From what I've seen and heard, all upright red baron manuals say cabaret on
the cover (with a sticker over it)

-jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher V. Moore [mailto:cmoore@heartlab.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 1998 9:20 AM
To: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Interesting Tidbit about Red Baron

I picked up a Red Baron manual at the flea market at last May's
Pinball Wizards Convention and I pulled it out last night to look at it.

On the front cover of the manual it has the title "Cabaret(tm) Red Baron"
on it. There is a sticker neatly applied over the word Cabaret. Inside
the manual there is no mention of the cabaret cabinet however. I wonder
if Atari nixed the cabaret in favor of the cockpit cabinet.

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineeer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891 -- www.heartlab.com