Kinda not vector...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 17:15:56 EST

...but I'm desperate!

Over the last couple months I've got to be better friends with the guy
that has been doing the MultiPac marquees for me, so he's offering all
sorts of cool opportunities now. ;-)

The current one is pretty enticing-- he's got a bunch of adhesive
overlay-type stuff going through production now (basically heavy mylar
with adhesive backing-- like control panel overlays stuff). Turns out
that areas that are larger than the image area are just dumpstered, so
he's been doing little stickers for me on the "free" left-overs for
basically just beer-money. (Already did some SW/ESB switch labels, a
MultiPac logo and Menu button label, etc.)

Anyway, the next batch is a little bigger and I'm thinking it might fit
I,Robot control panel stickers. The price is right (no setup, few bucks
for the trouble).

BUT...

I don't have the fire-button stickers and my "instruction" sticker is a
bit burned up (cigs). If anyone has any sort of scan (or could snap a
couple of up-close pictures and take some measurements) of those I'd
*really* appreciate it. (And if we manage to do some stickers a free
set will be in order for you. ;-)

Sorry for the non-vector spam, but reaching people through RGVAC is
spotty and this kinda needs to happen fast!

Thanks,
-Clay