Re: Plastic moulding

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 10:14:08 EST

On Nov 6, 12:05am, bill esquivel wrote:
> Subject: Re: Plastic moulding
> I have a spare blaster stick, but its really in rough shape. I have a few
> questions:
> 1:what are you going to do about the light up thumb and trigger buttons?

I was going to see if I could find some existing hardware for the trigger. The
button would be a little more difficult; when I get the lended joystick, I'll
look into what's all involved with the smaller pieces

> 2: what are you going to do about the metal plate that keeps the joystick
from
> turning?

My Blaster still has this piece; I'm just talking about getting the plastic
joystick handle (left and right pieces) remade.

I can't think of anything else vector related other than Tempest knobs.

On topic however, I have an ESB yoke sticker. If anyone wants to reproduce it,
scan it, archive it, whatever, let me know by today. Otherwise, I'm going to
apply it to the spare yoke I have.

Also, I'm going to be posting Space Fury sound boards for sale on
rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace today, so I thought I'd let you guys know so
you can get a head start.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL