Plastic moulding

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Nov 05 1998 - 14:22:26 EST

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I think this was discussed here a while back,
and I wouldn't have to do this if some sort of archives were set up :-)

When talking about Major Havok roller controllers, someone mentioned something
about "spin casting" or something? I was only half listening, since the topic
was Major Havok :-P.

Anyway, if someone knows anything about having plastic moulds done, let me
know, as I'd like to look into how much it would cost to reproduce a Blaster
joystick.

BTW, does anyone read my posted questions about using a Sega G-08 w/ Amplifone
tube, or are people just ignoring me, or does no one know the answer, or is the
question just too stupid? Or all of the above? :-)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL