Followup: Plastic Moulding

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 12:02:30 EST

Sorry about the offtopic followup,

The bad news is that apparently only Bill and I are interested in getting a
Blaster joystick remade :-(.

The good news is that someone is sending me the right half of the joystick, so
I will have a complete joystick handle!

I still need the thumb button and trigger (as does Bill, I believe), so I'm
still going to borrow the complete joystick just to get these pieces remade,
but it sounds like Tom Wisonski can help me with these parts (and he's local to
me, so that's a big plus).

Anyway, those parts on the Monster Bash boardset (the 4015s)? I also found a
4027 in one of the sockets. According to BG Micro, 4027s are 4Kx1 250 n.s.
Dynamic Rams, so I'll buy some from B.G. Micro.

Also, I scanned the ESB yoke sticker overlay. I don't have an (external) web
page, but I can put it on my friends web page this evening and e-mail a link to
those interested. Just in case I don't know what the hell I'm doing (which is
likely), I'm sending it to Clay also.

That's all for now.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL