Re: Flyback Transformer Needed

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 10:09:24 EST

On Nov 11, 12:17am, Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California wrote:
> Subject: Flyback Transformer Needed
> Does anyone have a Flyback Transformer for a WG G-08 monitor? I lost HV
> on mine and determined that the Flyback Transformer is dead. If anyone
> has a one that works or knows where I can get one - please let me know.

How did you determine that the HV is dead?

I've revived a few, thought to be dead, HV units by simply doing the following:

- resoldering the header pins and verifying continuing between the header pins
and the 10 pin connector

- fiddling with the pots on the HV board

Does anyone know of a absolutely sure way to determine the "deadness" of these
units?

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL