Re: Flyback Transformer Needed

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 11:11:15 EST

First - I meant to say Electrohome, not Wells Gardner. Sorry

The HV Regulator board seems to be functional. I'm getting exactly 100v
out of it, which goes to one of the pins into the transformer. But then
I'm getting absolutely no voltage from transistor Q900. Which traces back
to another pin on the transformer. I did check all of the transistors and
they tested fine. and I checked the voltages coming from the pins of the
transformer. So if it's not the transformer - I'm not sure what else it
might be. I may try re-soldering the pins as suggested. Resoldering pins
actually helped me fix my Star Castle power supply.

Anyway - thanks for the advice and let me know if you have a flyback for
sale just in case I still need one.

Matt