Re: LV2000 demands

From: Roger Michael Preston <rpreston_at_cape.com>
Date: Sat Nov 14 1998 - 09:39:57 EST

I would be interested in 3, and possibly more. I'm just thrilled with _any_
modification
that improves the reliability of the damn WG monitors, even in the slightest.

I've had horrible luck with the deflection boards and the rest of the monitor
circuitry. Even
my Zanen kits don't seem to fix the problem for more than a month or so. I've
had to
fix some boards so often that the circuit traces around the solder joints are
beginning to fall off.
Or maybe I just suck at this. Yeah, that's it.

Maybe Jeff Anderson could come to my house and provide a hands-on, one day Randy
Fromm-style course on how to make WG monitors more reliable.

-rmp