RE: Black Widow

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 16:29:35 EST

Bob. You have started on the right path but you took a wrong turn.

Describe the problem a little better otherwise it is really a general (board
X is dead what do I do now?) question.

You mention a blown chip. Which one?

Is the clock running? Do you get self test sound? Does the game work just
no video? What is it doing now?

And so on.

David