Re: Black Widow

From: Bob Reed <Breed_at_medinaonline.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:44:10 EST

Ok here we go....When I got the game the only thing that would happen was
the spot killer would come on......With a little (very little) investagating
I found the chip at position A4 part# 37-1495 was literally blown
apart....The regulater at postition VR2 part# 37-7815 was also blown...
  Now I have put a osiilascope on some of the parts...I have a signal at the
clock and at part of the video out.....But I get no sound...What I would
like to know was what caused this...My guess is some one poking around that
didn't know what they where doing.... I have replaced the known bad parts
off a pcb I bought for parts...A space Duel and I still get no sound
.....Does this help? maybe you can get more questions from this
discription......????
Thanks Bob