Re: CPU Get well and AVG replacements

From: Kev <Mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 1998 - 19:52:06 EST

>If anyone wants to write some new games for the old vector hardware (or
>Pacman or Williams hardware for that matter) I might be interested in
>buying them for inclusion on a Multigame. Don't expect to get rich and
>retire or anything, but it'd sure score you some free hardware from me
>or $$$ or something...
>
>(Not to mention the fame, celebrity, and adoring hoards of nubile young
>women (or men, whatever floats your boat) that are bound to flock to
>anyone nerdy enough to write code for a 18 year old video game... ;-)
>
>-Clay

Duncan Brown wrote Alien Arena for the Williams platform. Maybe this will
convince him to release it.

Any luck with the Shoot the Bull hardware?

Do I get any special credit for helping crack the Super Missile Attack? :-)

Kev Mowerman@erols.com >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY

Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game Flyers

COIN OP PAGE -> http://www.erols.com/mowerman