trade: Black widow for asteroids

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 12:00:23 EST

  Hello Everyone. I've been tinkering with my asteroids boards and all
though I've made some progress I just can't get them working right, So I
thought I'd propose this Trade:

I have a working Black Widow board I'll trade for a working Asteroids
board, I actually need two asteroids boards, one for an upright one for
a cocktail (are they the same?). I also have a nice Black widow control
panel and Marquee and wiring harness. I'd trade all that straight
across for two working asteroids boards.

Thanks
Jason Milsom