Star Wars parts and misc...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 19:59:59 EST

Hey everyone,

I've got a new PCB manufacturer to try out, so I'm going to throw
something small and simple their way to see how they do... I decided
that the edge-connector for Star Wars would be a good choice (the thing
that holds the CPU, AVG and SND boards together).

Anyway, I'll probably do about 32 or them or so. These would be pretty
hard to screw up, so I'll sell the bare boards as well as assembled ones
this time. Probably <$10 a bare board. No idea what the fully built
ones will be yet. (Connectors could be expensive or not...)

I also got the stickers in for the multigames. They look quite sharp.
I have three stickers, screen printed on gloss lexan with adhesive
backing:

"MENU" (~2.5"x.5", yellow on black)
"MENU RESET" (~3" x .75", yellow on black, cut apart or use
together?)
"Star Wars Logo/ ESB Logo" (~3"x 1", yellow/orange, looks quite good
actually...)

The color scheme is more MultiPac oriented, but the SW/ESB logo is quite
neat. (Meant to "label" a toggle or slide switch for game selection.)
Should be good for MultiPac, Sega MultiGame, and SW/ESB kits... Anyway,
if anyone wants any send $3 for one of each or $5 for two of each to:

Clay Cowgill
109 SE 175th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98683

Shipping is included in the $3 or $5 price. I'll put a picture up on
http://www.multigame.com/stickerss.JPG as soon as our fileserver comes
back online... ;-)

-Clay