Re: Star Wars parts and misc...

From: Ed Henciak <eddie_at_telerama.com>
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 09:25:39 EST

Clay,

    I'd buy 6 of these PCBs(bare)...I was going to do them myself, but I
simply don't have the time. I'm also interested in two of the sticker
sets. Also, did you ever make those I, Robot repro stickers for the CP. I
found one a couple months ago with a trashed, cig-burnt CP.
    Sorry to take so long to reply, but I was in Milan doing some work for
ST.

Thanks!!!!
Ed