Electrohome G08 Question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 11:34:44 EST

Well - I'm happy to say that I've *almost* got this monitor working for my
Space Fury now. I'm getting a picture. The graphics get scrambled on
certain parts of the screen - and some of the colors are off. Much easier
to deal with than a small spot in the center of the screen.

The quesiton I have is - In the G08-003 Schematics - the resistor R932 is
shown as .68 ohm 1 watt resistor. In the Parts list, it's shown as a 68
ohm resistor. ...and then on the schematics, pin 7 of the HV unit is
showing +63VAC while Mark Jenison's description shows pin 7 as being just
+6.3VAC.

So - right now I'm getting +20VAC on that pin. I'm wondering if I've got
the wrong resistor in at R932. Should it be .68ohms or 68 ohms? I'd love
to have this game completely fixed by Christmas. :)

Thanks...

Matt

BTW - If anyone would like to see the schematics, I can scan it in and put
it up on my website.