Re: Tempest screen "bowing"

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 02:28:00 EST

In a message dated 12/7/98 2:50:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jenison@cig.mot.com writes:

<< Anyway, at first I figured it was a monitor problem, so I tested it with
 another monitor and it still does the same thing. I can't adjust it out with
 the BIP and linear pots (or any pots for that matter), so I was wondering if
 any of you might have an idea what might be wrong with the board or how I
could
 fix this.

Were you using the same power supply? I've seen something similar to what you
are describing when the big blue cap is starting to go bad...