Vector items for sale on eBay

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 19:16:27 EST

Hi all,

I have to sell most of my vector stuff, and I have decided to go through
eBay. Here are links to the things I am currently parting with...

Major Havoc PCB:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=49805051

Major Havoc control panel (Tempest):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=49803550

Major Havoc marquee (Space Duel conversion):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=49795661

I feel shamefully greedy putting everything on eBay rather than offering
it here to other vector enthusiasts at fixed prices first...but I am
massively in debt and I need to dig my way out!!! So please don't be too
hard on me! I tried to keep the starting bids reasonable, I think. (At
least they are much less than I paid for them)

Also something that will most likely be of interest that I WILL mention
here first...I will be selling my Space Duel cocktail. Of course I also
need as much as I can get of this (my most valuable vector possesion I'm
sure) but I don't know how to ship such a thing, (and I don't really want
to learn) so if someone wants to make me a really good offer and either
pick it up or arrange to take care of shipping themselves (I am in North
San Diego) I will be very happy to sell it here on the vectorlist instead.
The game is in really good condition, but somewhere along the line the
original glass didn't make it (it was that way when I got it) so it has
black-painted glass instead. The game itself is 100% working and the WG
monitor is also working great and has no indications of needing attention
any time soon.

Thanks!

- Miranda

miranda@angel.com