Re: One other G08 Monitor question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 05:33:31 EST

OK - it looks to me like the x or y axis is not offset on the scope - but
let me ask if I'm setting this up right. Do I connect channel 1 probe
onto pin 1 (x) of the xy timing board and channel 2 probe onto pin 4 (y)
of the xy timing board? And then set the oscilliscope onto xy mode? I
was sort of hoping it was possible to watch my game on the oscilliscope.
Maybe even play one or two rounds :)

Seriously - learning this will really help me with other xy games I'm
working on - so thanks for the input.

Matt