RE: New Vector Games

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 17:32:26 EST

We were considering using Clay's 'Get Well' kits for a couple of reasons.
1) only one EPROM to burn.
2) if our programs became larger than 20k (space duel's limit) then we
wouldn't be able to work without it.
We could probably get by with the RAM on the machine, but it might be nice
to have to option to use more.

I've also thought a lot about linking 2 machines together. Both games would
need a bank of memory that the other machine could write into. Once that's
figured out, I think it would be real easy to write code to run a linked
game.

-jeff