New Vector Games

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 17:08:57 EST

I'm in the process of writing new games (with some help from Anders) for
atari hardware. Once I get all my tools built, we should be able crank out a
game pretty fast. There are a couple of games that we are currently working
on and are open to any other ideas people might have.

We are currently building 2 player games that will run on a space duel. If
we do any single player games, all I have to do is change a compile flag and
it will run on a gravitar. I also might make games for tempest hardware. And
there is a slight possibility I might port some of these to Asteroids
(deluxe) hardware. (I'm writing my routines as generic as possible so they
can be moved to different hardware)

So if anybody has any suggestions of what kind of vector games they would
like to see, please send them to me.

-jeff

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/