RE: New Vector Games

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 18:12:33 EST

G'day Ray,

Yes, I also have openly questioned Mark's Eliminator ability in the past in
hopes of getting him out to San Diego for the last Eliminator tournament.
That time he claimed he was hosting a boxing party!

This man has more excuses than Clinton! 8^) 8^) 8^)

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - Of course, I didn't stop by Chicago as I promised to this Fall for
pinball expo. But then I have a family to drag along so that's four plane
tickets. So I'm not doing my part either...well, unless you count coming up
with yet another neat excuse!