Re: New Vector Games

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_vectrex.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 09:21:35 EST

Hi Jeff,

>Ok, I'll let the cat out of the Bag. One of the games I'm working on is a
>color space wars....

I've been following this thread with interest since it started.

For the last couple of months I've been toying with the idea of multi-player
Battle Zone. I've started disassembling the BZ ROMs but haven't had much time
to put into the project (too many other things on my plate just at the moment).

I don't suppose anyone here knows of or has a disassembly of the ROMs already?

Your idea about modem play seems like a great one as you wouldn't have to have
two or more machines physically located together to make it work (I was looking
at using an 80c152 to implement a simple ethernet link between multiple
machines).

Hmmm, much to think about....

Merry Christmas everyone.

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Peter Pachla: Computer Hardware & Software Engineer,
               Sound Engineer,