Re: Lunar Battle

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Dec 24 1998 - 01:13:07 EST

Miranda K. Collins wrote:

> So I was thinking... while we all have Gravitar ROMs on our minds... how
> about that Lunar Battle prototype? I don't suppose it used a normal
> Gravitar board or anything else normal (like maybe a Space Duel?) did it?
> Has anyone thought about getting an archive of those ROMs? Oh and how
> about Alpha One ROMs, Jess? :)

Heh heh... you will have to talk to Callan about those Lunar Battle
ROM's. They run on
a standard Space Duel boardset I think.
  As for Alpha One... the boardset for it is completely different than
anything else. I
gave them to Neil Bradley for retrocade but neither he nor I have had
much time to get
it running with controls. :^( But it will run...
  If anyone wants the binaries I can post them here..... here they
are...