Re: New Vector Games

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 18:03:41 EST

> ps - Let's see....we'll have 32 people divided into four semi finals with
> the last two people alive in each heat going onto the finals. Do you think
> we can find 32 people and get them into the same room at the same time to
> play Eliminator? I think Mark Jenison would fly out just to defend his
> reputation!

After the way Mark was crushed the last time we played Eliminator at
Rick's house, I think he'll claim he can't afford the airfare ;-)

In the meantime, anyone want to write the beast for MAME? Shouldn't
take too much to introduce an IP link into the MAME code base (says the
engineering manager who hasn't touched real code in a couple years ;-)

Ray