RE: New Vector Games

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 17:15:21 EST

G'day Zonn and folks,

Well, if you think that "they will come" then let's build the 8 player
Eliminator. Have Gaymond throw a party and setting up the Eliminator
tournament should be a cake walk on a machine that can handle that many
players!

Is it me or does an 8 player tournament start taking on all the
characteristics of a race car derby? "Zonn slides into the corner just
dodging Mark's bouncing bullet...that was a close shave. But oh no! Zonn's
crushed by the relentless onslaught of the death bagel!" I know what a
"pitstop" would be in 8 player Warrior, but what would it be for Eliminator?

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - Let's see....we'll have 32 people divided into four semi finals with
the last two people alive in each heat going onto the finals. Do you think
we can find 32 people and get them into the same room at the same time to
play Eliminator? I think Mark Jenison would fly out just to defend his
reputation!