Re: New Vector Games

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 16:43:02 EST

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:34:17 -0800, "Ozdemir, Steve" <steve.ozdemir@plpt.com>
wrote:

>G'day Mark and folks,
>
>Forget it, Mark...I'll just have Zonn throw his 4 player eliminator in his
>truck, drive it up from San Diego and link the two together in the same
>room. Heck, I happen to know that Zonn doesn't even have to go as far as
>Santa Barbara to link up with another 4 player eliminator! But hey, if you
>do get that T1 idea going, let me know....we'll do 12 player Eliminator!
>
> Steve Ozdemir
> sso@plpt.com
>
>ps - Can you imagine just how crowded 8 player Eliminator would be, let
>alone 12 player Eliminator? Do you think there are 12 experienced
>Eliminator players in existance in the USA?? And what are the chance they'd
>all be willing to play Eliminator at the same time (PST of course)???
>Forget writing the code...the social engineering is going to be the tough
>part!

Yeah Steve, that's a problem, write a 12 player Eliminator and just see if you
can get anybody to play it!

[Insert .GIF file of Steve on a street corner, dressed like Santa, swinging a
bell a announcing: "12 Player Eliminator! Only one of it's kind! *FREE PLAY*"]

Something tells me if a 12 player Eliminator existed, you'd be able to find at
least 12 people in the PST that would be willing to give it a try, oh and maybe
a half a dozen more people willing to stay up an hour or two late, in other time
zones! ;^) ;^)

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically