RE: New Vector Games

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Dec 18 1998 - 13:36:22 EST

> I wonder if there's enough bandwidth/storage in the vector hardware
> for
> 80x25 characters. Anyone?

Probably not, but I bet you could do 30x20 or maybe 40x20. ;-) Some of
the text "instruction" pages in SW and ESB are pretty dense... ;-)

One of my side projects a little while back was to use the color
Asteroids mod and a little software and a PIC microcontroller to play
Asteroids in a Tempest cabinet using the spinner. Thrust is
Super-zapper, fire is fire. I was just going to leave off Hyperspace...

-Clay