RE: New Vector Games

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 17:41:02 EST

G'day folks,

Linking Space Duel's to allow for more than 2 players on the screen (or
competitive play among players or pairs of players) would be neat. However,
I'd guess that this project would be too much of a challenge even with CPU
Get Well kits to help you along with the communication across cabinets.

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - Don't tell me that people owning more than one Atari XY comprise too
small a segment of the market. Think "If I build it, then they will
com...buy a second cabinet just to play my game!"