Re: New Vector Games

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.com>
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 10:16:14 EST

At 03:30 PM 12/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey guys,
> I've come a long way on space wars (but I still have a long way to go)
>and I've run into some snags.
>How exact do you guys want to see the original reproduced?

I think a mode emulating the *original* 1962? ships would be cool.
Someone at MIT dug up the code and wrote a Java emulator to play that
version of the game. The ships were quite a bit different than the
Cinematronics version. One is a kind of like a V-2 type rocket. I don't
remember what the other looked like.

--
Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineeer
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891 -- www.heartlab.com