Re: TECH: Asteroids (Long Post)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 13:09:01 EST

First: UNPLUG THE MONITOR!!! When your game board isn't working
correctly you can burn the screen or worse...
Second, flip the self test switch and listen for the beep/boops, this
will inform you if the RAM is good/bad and give you an idea of which one
(with the manual handy).
Third, I would take a real close look at the IC sockets, they are
probably no good, not grabbing the ROMs well...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com