RE: New Vector Games

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 18:01:31 EST

G'day,

Yes, that's true. But I'm thinking of the scalability of the interconnect
cabinet approach. Much more complicated, but then people with 3 cabinets
could have 6 players, and 4 cabinets means Tan...I mean, Space Duel 8!

Of course, the next obvious extention (or short cut if you run out of horse
power) is to get rid of those pesky asteroids. Thus, you have....

                MULTIPLAYER PLAYER SPACE WARS!!!

Oops, Zonn beat me to the punch, didn't he? But I'll point out that the
Space Duel approach gives you the ability to link players in multi player
space wars!

                Steve Ozdemir
                sso@plpt.com

ps - Now, Zonn, come with me to the "hackers addicted to ancient games"
recovery program.