Re: Gravitar Version 3

From: Miranda K. Collins <miranda_at_angel.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 19:17:05 EST

I will try to answer everyone's questions. The board is a standard
Gravitar board (actually is has a Black Widow sticker on it) so I don't
think the ROMs are bigger. I only took a picture of the first 3 ROMs so I
could get good resolution on the serial numbers (digital camera)...there
are the usual 10 ROMs total. Not all of the ROMs are 3xx but most are.
(I assume this is the usual case of newer versions not needing to replace
all the ROMs) The game runs when I put it in my Space Duel but of course,
I can't control my ship easily with the buttons all switched around
(what was Atari thinking?)...so I can't test the sun-orbit cheat. I do
not have access to an EPROM burner/reader, but if I did I would love to
save them out to files for everyone. It would be great to have them up on
your site Jess! Any ideas?

- Miranda

miranda@angel.com

_ And as we lay, we kissed _______