Re: Gravitar Version 3

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 19:01:48 EST

>>I have a Gravitar board here with what are apparently version 3 ROMs.
Everything I have seen or read says nothing about a version 3, including
Jess Askey's site. Is there some significance to these ROMs?
Here is a picture: <<

    This is great! I'd heard rumors, but I'd never seen the version 3 roms.
Somebody told me they cure the infamous "sun orbit cheat". If your board is
running, can you test this and let me know if version 3 stops the "sun orbit
cheat"?? (Orbit the sun and just keep picking off the "enforcer" ships - a
cheating way to easily score above 100,000....)

Thanks,
Michael Kelley

Miranda, Is there any chance of you archiving the roms? Do you have an eprom
machine??

Thanks Again,
MK