Re: 9010 Fluke

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 11:53:19 EST

"My new Xmas preset...."

Just to let you know, the service manual doesn't cover any
of the pods (which have most of the interesting stuff inside).

The 9010 itself is just a box that talks through the parallel
pod interface to a microprocessor in the pods that perform the
actual work, and there are separate manuals covering each pod.

Pod manuals would be a nice thing to find...

I just bought another 9010 with a 68k, 6800, and 8048 pod,
I'm hoping the manuals are coming with them..