FS/T Cosmic Chasm (Los Angeles)

From: Gaymond Lee <gblee_at_concentric.net>
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 12:26:19 EST

If these FS posts offend anyone plz lmk. I only planned this for the hard
to find stuff and won't do common games such as Tempests, Gravitars, Space
Duels, Star Treks, etc.

Hi,
I thought I would give everyone on this list first shot at owning this rare
game before I put it on RGVAC or EBAY. The game works 100% but there isn't
any artwork on the sides. The monitor shroud is in very nice shape but the
control panel overlay has been trimmed. The last one I had (2.5 years ago)
went in less than 5 hours of acquisition and sold for $1200 but it was in
excellent shape. I'm thinking that this game is worth at least $700 in any
condition as long as it works so I will accept offers above that amt. I am
also willing to trade but you must be in the local area. Send me your trade
list. Oh btw, the spin knob is different than the one you have on your CC
Zonn. Thanks for reading!
Gaymond Lee