Tech: Asteroids Deluxe => Asteroids (almost got it)

From: <JOE.MAGIERA_at_a1il.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 10:52:36 EST

Trying to get my dedicated Asteroids Deluxe to play Asteroids. Used the
info found for the Asteroids => Asteroids Deluxe conversion found in
SPIES.COM, and almost got it, but the screen is backwards and I can't
figure it out. I know Asteroids Deluxe had the inverted screen due to the
mirror and I've tried various combinations of connecting pin 16 & 19 with
no luck. Right now I have it right side up, but backwards. Everything
else works. Any advice please?

Also, looking at the pinouts described in SPIES, besides the X out and Y
out, it also lists Z out. What exactly is Z out?

Please help! I know it's Christmas, but I'd like to get this working
tonight!

Please e-mail directly if possible.

Thanks,

Joe