Re: BZ (was Re: New Vector Games)

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Dec 30 1998 - 20:09:50 EST

Jess Askey wrote:

> Im writing a nice win95 based DASM program that will do any processor as
> long as you give it
> an opcode list (preformatted). The basics are like Sean Riddle's DASM
> that I modified to do the 6502.
> It will do labels, comments, equates etc.. I want it do do paging as
> well as tracing eventually.
> If anyone wants to help I would be more than willing to post the source
> for it. Most of the GUI is
> done but the guts need work. Im using C++builder 3.
> jess

Actually, maybe we all should make a nice Classic Software Development
Package that will DASM, ASM and debug old 8-bit code. If we use the
software that Jeff uses (cant remember the name) it can be platform
independent. Then since none of us have the time to do a whole package,
we can each do a small part. If the software is open architecture then
new 'features' could always be added by the individual.
  Now, I know nothing about writing open architecture progs or
organizing a feat like this.. but I can write sloppy C code :-)
 jess