Re: Testing Cinematronics CPU's

From: Kev <Mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 07:51:44 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt@rossiters.com>
To: vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu <vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: Testing Cinematronics CPU's

>I'd be willing to document both ways. I somehow feel that many of these
>boards are just going to wind up trashed and become more and more
>scarce because of the difficulty in troubleshooting them. So having any
>kind of troubleshooting help guide accessible to the public would be a
>good thing.

Well the signature analyzer thing is some what developed but most casual
repair people will not have a SA setup so yes document as many ways as
possible. I've started a Logic Probe FAQ/ How to to see if this info is of
any value to those learning to T-shoot. (my web page)

What about the monitors? The lack of working monitors is also contributing
to the lack of interest in repairs right? (Hint we need the
Cinematronics -> Wells Gardner hack).

Kev Mowerman@erols.com >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY

Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game Flyers

COIN OP PAGE -> http://www.erols.com/mowerman