Re: sit-down space war

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 20:44:43 EST

<<
 the odd thing is the company name on the lower right of the monitor plex
isn't
 Vectorbeam, and the company was in Los Gatos... other than that, this was the
 game that I saw.

Could be that some rigged a similar glass to fit in? There is, I think, a
better pic of this on another page (more of a close-up). Not sure of the Url
off the top of my head...

When you say the pcb and monitor were "normal," does that mean they were
Vectorbeam or Cinematronics? I have the UR Space War.......the monitor is
Cinematronics and pcb is Vectorbeam. Seems a good time to ask if that is
normal? Or is my monitor a replacement?

Thanks
JWC