Re: sit-down space war

From: <Robot2084_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 22:01:02 EST

<<
 On the other hand if you have anything Cinematronics in a Vectorbeam machine,
 chances are real good it wasn't manufactured that way, somebody's done some
 swapping.

Well that's what I have....a Cin monitor in my Space War. Just one of those
curiosity things.

Another tidbit I'm curious about is the light fixture, or absence of one in
Space War. Mine doesn't have one. Yet the one on the movie Tron clearly has
the marquee lit up. I find it weird that someone would have rigged a fixture
for this, but I guess it's possible.
It's like the 2-ball/black-knob Speed Freak debate. Several people have both
and both look factory. When you're talking about Vectorbeam "factory," you
get the feeling you're talking about a modified garage. :) But in a good
way...

JWC