Re: Logic Analyzers....

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 00:42:22 EST

Thanks to all for the tech info, looks like I'm ending up with both
an HP and a Tek 1241 !! with all the cards loaded, 2 Ram cards
and 3 acq cards !! he didn't know it even had rom carts for the
dissembler, and since I didn't want the price to go up, I dropped it.
Unfortunatly its only got one pod, but for 600, I felt I could not go
wrong.. The HP I picked up for 450 + shipping, and I don't think
I'm going to keep it, its got 5 pods with it, (got it from ebay, yes,
 I've sinned....) so if anyone wants it for what I paid for it LMK, I'll
send it off when it arrives..

Also, looks like I 'might' have an extra 9010 unit comming, any takers ?
No pods,probes :-( just base unit.

And, a Gould K100D with full probes and manuals, 'if it ever arrives'
that I don't need as well.

So, now I just sit an wait for UPS.... Dam chicago snow storm, my stuff
is probably stuck in some airport mumble.... mumble...

And lastly, anyone got the sig-pen for the 9010 unit, mine does not
have one with it, simple to build, but if anyone sees one, maybe we
can work something out...

Thanks again
TomW