Re: To gut or not to gut, that is the question...

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 00:13:23 EST

In a message dated 1/7/99 2:13:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, miranda@angel.com
writes:

<< Either I had a very real dream about this, or I have abused my brain far
 too much since and scrambled my memory, but I swear I saw some people
 escaping death from the "fuse" in two-player-attached mode at the time
 Space Duel first came out. As I recall, they would hold down the shield
 button and thrust at full speed. >>

Nooo, you're not going crazy Miranda. I remember seeing the same thing, but I
don't think it worked all the time. I've tried many times on my SD, but I
can't duplicate it. Anybody else tried or seen this trick?