Re: Startech Journal Back Issues?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 13:53:34 EST

I can see some problems with this, in terms of copyright etc. The
regular manufacturers do not seem to care much about the older manuals
(like five years or older) etc that we copy, but I think someone who's
livlihood would be adversly affected might be a bit annoyed. I would
vote against this.

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com