Re: Startech Journal Back Issues?

From: Jeff Bovee <jbovee_at_voyager.net>
Date: Sat Jan 09 1999 - 21:11:04 EST

I think having the Journal on-line would be a great resource for everyone to
use, and I think it is something we should all continue to pursue. I'm sure
it can be worked out some way. However, this hasn't answered my original
question of getting someone to look through their old issues for a couple of
articles on repairing problems with an Asteroids PCB. Clay and Jess both
stated that they had some older issues, and Tom said he might even have to
STJ CD-ROM, will any of you help me? There were two articles that seemed to
pertain to my troubles Atari Asteroids Lockup
and Atari Asteroids Trouble Shooting Tips. These came from Volumes 2 and 3
and if any of you have these articles and are willing to just read them and
devulge the info to me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for
any assistance you can lend.

Sincerely,
Jeff Bovee
jbovee@voyager.net